Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What we remember…

Sometimes our memory is a fine tooled instrument, other times it’s a pile of rust. Yesterday I knew I had forgotten something and it bugged me to know end. It felt like I was going through my day missing something very important.

I the dawn of this new morning, I discovered what I had forgotten. It was nothing at all, but my subconscious had been plagued with the remembrance of an old friend’s birthday. This friend is someone that I haven’t spoken to in twenty years or longer.

My wife suspects that, I may be going through the early stages of a form of male menopause. I cannot remember things I need to, and remember the junk that should be long purged from the files.

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.