Thursday, September 4, 2008

Clowns...


Clowns
Originally uploaded by Kirk Howard
These shots are the results of a test from my dropped lens. In Monterey last weekend I was unloading the “Element” for a little shoot of my wife and me for our Christmas card. When I picked up my Photo Backpack I didn’t realize I left it unzipped. The result was that my Nikon NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR Micro came crashing to the ground.

Luckily it hit on the hood that was reversed in its storage position. A few scrapes and burses, but I think it survived.

On Tuesday night I ran it through some up close tight test. The middle and right image is soft due to my fault. I focused on the wrong spot. I will do more testing for a more definitive answer.

Whew! What a break…

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.