Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half-on, Half-off... My install is Half Done.

Start - 4:00 PM September 23, 2008
Finish – To Be Determined

After spending a few hours backing-up and doing an “install and erase”, will say “it was a success we have ignition.

As I left my house this morning at 4:30AM the 1 terabyte external HD was still going through its MAC OS Extended Journaled rewrite. When I checked on the process as I walked out the door, it still had three hours left… Whoa!

My only hiccup has been I cannot find my iLife 08’. I checked the Leopard install, I also checked the separate MAC OS install bundle disks.

Once I get the iLife 08 figured out I will finish the migration and software install.

Update to follow…

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.