Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Technology… What a Concept!

In another blog that I read it had a new slide show feature that I really liked. I liked it so much I had to have it and use it. It comes from a Web 2.0 application at slide.com. It is very easy to use and best of all it will automatically give you the proper html code to add to almost any website. I used the Blogger feature to automatically add this slide show to my blog. Man… I love technology!

The Characters and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Photos by: Kirk Howard Copyright© 2007

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.