Thursday, November 8, 2007

Paradox…

Last night my wife and I had the opportunity to view the Olafur Eliasson, Take your time: exhibit at the SFMOMA San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. It had many interactive and visual illusions.

Two exhibits that stood out were the 360º room of Color. The other was the BMW 2HR Art car. The car is a Hydrogen powered race car that has been wrapped with a wire grid and entombed in Ice. The BMW 2HR display was exhibited in a 3º F giant freezer.

As I returned to work and starting reading about the artist and the BMW 2HR I found myself immersed in the technology of hydrogen fuel and how it works. In an article I read it stated and very interesting “Environmental Paradox” that it takes “Dirty Energy” to make “Clean Energy”.

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.