Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dumpr What...!


A few weeks ago I told you about a cool new website slide.com. I showed you an example of it with some images I took while in Half Moon Bay.

Today I have another great website Dumpr.net. I have been playing around with the musuem page, and came up with some really great ideas and images. I created this museum looking image within seconds. It is easy to use and you will be very entertained by the results.

I shot this image of a Mayan woman and her child in Antigua, Guatemala. I could see this image up in an Art Gallery. Personally it looked better then some of the photographs I viewed a few weeks ago at the S.F.M.O.M.A.

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.