Saturday, December 1, 2007

It’s Here…

It’s here, it’s here… The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!
Photo by: Kirk Howard Copyright© 2007
Well not the new phone book but my new MacBook Pro. With its slick polished aluminum case and newly updated OS. I was so excited, it felt like Christmas morning. I spent all night, moving my profile from my wife’s MacBook that took an hour and a half. Next was the loading of Leopard. I was a little disappointed in Apple Inc., for not having this already loaded and configured. This process took almost two hours. After that I had to down load all the updates to the various programs, security and Leapord updates this took another hour or so.
Now the fun begins. I uploaded my copies of Photoshop Lightroom and CS. I am now ready to do a little photo editing and posting…

Photo by: Kirk Howard Copyright© 2007

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.