Friday, April 11, 2008

Box Lunch...

A few weeks ago I posted some images of the chicks that my wife’s third grade class hatched. The next day I went back to the classroom to see the rest of the hatchlings and to take a few more pictures.

What a difference a day makes. The night before with the fresh hatchlings they were more then content to let me poke and prod, move and pose them exactly how I wanted. 24 hours later they have become less then compliant. I couldn’t keep these chicks still even when I stapled their feet to the table… Just kidding I didn't do that, but the thought did cross my mind.

I finally decided in order to keep these chicks in one place I needed to put them in a box. So here is a photo of four of the chicks in the only box I could find. The little black chick is being suppressed by the rest and is hiding under the lid.

No comments:

 

THE CLICK... BLOG HAS MOVED!

You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
The Pixel Hoarder
and update your bookmarks.